Instruction: Decide whether you should use the present perfect continuous tense or the present continuous tense
1. Andi (write) … a letter in his room right now. He (write) … for ten minutes.
2. Bagus and his friends (play) … soccer now. They (play) … since 8 o’clock this morning.
3. A: What (you, do) … Ben?
B: I (paint) …. the wall. I (paint) … since this morning.
4. A: Where is Parjo?
B: He (sleep) … . Wake him up, will you? He (sleep) … for 2 hours.
5. The teacher is in the classroom. He (teach) … about Indonesia’s Independence.
6. The boys are in the school yard. They (play) … with a plastic ball. They (play) … for an hour or so.
7. I am in the classroom right now. I (talk) … with my classmate Joko. We (talk) … for fifteen minutes about our new classmate.
8. Maria is in the living room. She (read) … a newspaper. She (read) … for 30 minutes.
9. My brother is a film producer. He (make) … a new film now. He (be) … a film a producer for ten years.
10. A: You (repair) … your motorbike?
B: Yes, I (repair) … it for an hour.