Instruction: Put the following sentences into the present continuous tense.Make sure you put an appropriate time signal.
Example: I study hard every day.
I am studying hard tonight.
1. She watches TV every evening.
2. They water the plants every morning.
3. Mr. Hananto teaches English every day.
4. She often visits her grandmother once a month.
5. April reads the morning paper before she goes to work.
6. He always does his homework.
7. We often sit on the grass.
8. I listen to the BBC news service every afternoon.
9. Mikael drives a motorbike to school.
10. My sister sometimes takes a little nap after lunch.
11. Jony writes to his pen pal in the US once a month.
12. Melisa studies hard every night.
13. We have breakfast at 7 am.
14. He cleans the floor every morning.
15. He trims the grass once a week.