The following questions are based on a review on the movie ‘Boyhood.’ You can download the Mp3 file by clicking this link Boyhood – Movie Review
1. The speaker says that the movie is unique in how … .
A. the director selects the cast
B. the actors act in the movie
C. the movie was made
D. the number of tickets sold
E. the criticism it receives
2. We know that the movie was produced … .
A. outside the studio system
B. by major movie studios
C. inside major labels
D. by a famous film director
E. to compete for Oscar
3. How long was the movie made?
A. 10 years
B. 11 years
C. 13 years
D. 14 years
E. 15 years
4. We can conclude that Boyhood … .
A. did not attract any attention
B. was the best in the world
C. sold the most tickets
D. did not make a huge profit
E. made a lot of profit
5. How old was Ellar Coltrane when he started to star the movie?
6. When the film was done, Ellar Coltrane was … taller.
A. 50 cm
B. 60 cm
C. 70 cm
D. 80 cm
E. 90 cm
7. In the beginning of the movie, it is told that Mason, the main character, is living in … .
B. New York
8. The movie is about … .
A. changes in the life of a boy
B. how a boy relates to his family
C. life experiences of a boy
D. the physical growth of a boy
E. how a boy is attracted to a girl
9. A movie reviewer categorizes the movie as …
A. Oscar-winning movie
B. independent movie
C. cinematic realism
D. documentary film
E. dependent movie
10. The movie reviewer also says that the theme of the movie is … .