The following questions are based upon the story of yogurt making by Voice of America. You can download the Mp3 file by clicking this link: Yogurt-making
1. The speaker is talking about … .
A. how to make very healthy yogurt
B. how to make your own yogurt
C. how to be a skillful yogurt maker
D. how to buy yogurt from a store
E. how to keep yogurt in cold water
2. The yogurt starter mentioned by the speaker refers to … .
A. the yogurt you buy from a store
B. dry yogurt culture you make on your own
C. yogurt culture you buy from a store
D. mixture of yogurt culture and two cups of milk
E. the yogurt you eat everyday
3. Besides clean hands and clean equipment, what else is required in yogurt-making ?
A. hot temperature
B. very cold temperature
C. yogurt-making skill
D. temperature controller
E. good temperature control
4. The first step in yogurt making is … .
A. to heat the yogurt starter
B. to heat a large cooking pot
C. to heat your yogurt culture
D. to heat eight cups of milk
E. to heat eight cooking pots
5. The next step is … .
A. to quickly cool the milk
B. to add more milk
C. to add the starter
D. to keep the milk hot
E. tp put the milk in a fridge
6. At what temperature should the milk be kept before adding the starter?
A. 42 degrees Celcius
B. 43 degress Celcius
C. 44 degrees Celcius
D. 45 degress Celcius
E. 46 degrees Celcius
7. After the starter is added, what is the next thing to do?
A. to cover the yogurt pot
B. to put the yogurt pot in water
C. to keep the yogurt in a fridge
D. to keep the yogurt at good temperature
E. to eat up all the yogurt you make
8. How long does it take to make your own yogurt?
A. 2 hours
B. 3 hours
C. 5 hours
D. 7 hours
E. 8 hours