Instruction: Put the verb in brackets into the future perfect tense.
1. Can I borrow your book, Joni? I promise I (return) … it by Saturday.
2. Hurry up, Don! I’m afraid Joni (already, leave) … before you get there.
3. Next year, my family (live) … here for two years.
4. Don’t worry, Joni. Before you ask me for the novel, I (return) … it.
5. Joni is a good boy. I’m sure when you get back home, you will find he (already, clean up) … the whole house.
6. If you want to come to my house, come around 6. If you come at 7, I (go) … to the movie.
7. Joni and Sara (be) … married for two years next month.
8. Now go to bed. When you wake up, your mother (already, make) … a good meal for you.
9. I hope my son (already, do) … all his homework when I come back home tonight.
10. She is a very good maid. I’m sure when we get home, she (wash up) … all the dishes.
11. Drive faster. I’m afraid the plane (take) … off before we get to the airport.
12. Anton runs faster than Joni. I bet he (reach) … the finish line before 3 P.M.
13. Indro is a smart guy. He (finish) … the test before time is up.
14. Can you wait here for a few minutes, please? He (come) … back before 11 A.M.
15. We have to take him to hospital now. Otherwise, we (die) … before we get there.